one of the most inspiring talks ever

We should know?  How to handle?

Not only how to handle success?

How to handle the failures?

Particularly you are in the management environment with turn,

If i want the young people to understand how to manage the failure,

Because any task you do you have to across problem,

Problem should not become the captain of the individual or a project chief music!!

The project chief should become!

THE Captain of the problems and defeat the problem and succeed

Learning-Learning gives creativity

Creativity leads to thinking

Thinking provides knowledge

Knowledge makes your great

History has proven,history has proven that those who dared to imagine

The impossible!Are the one

Who break all the human limitations

In every field of human endeavor Whether science

Medicine,Sports,Arts and Technology

The names are the people who imagined the impossible are engraved in our history

By breaking the limits of their imaginations by breaking the limits of their imaginations

They Changed the world!


You take CV Raman,You take isaac Newton


You take Albert Einstein


You take Chandrashekar

You Take Cv Raman 


By breaking the limits of their imaginations

The change the world

If you want be discoverers

If you want to be innovators.i am going to give you.what type of?

what type of characteristic you must have invention and discoveries have illuminated from creative mind.

That have been constantly working and imagine the outcome the telephone

he was imagine the outcome imagine the outcome in the mind with the imagine and constant effort all,

All the forces of the universe work for that inspire mind thereby leading to invention & discoveries

Sir!would like to hear from you a few tips for the upcoming generation to succeed in life?

well!!

succeed in Life

I have already told you!you have to do four things

Okay!

1.great Aim.

I will have Great aim!!

 I Will continuously acquire knowldge

I will do hard work

I Will persevere And Succeed1

OKAY.

You have many accomplishments,

You written books!

You served as president,you are an aerospace engineer,You have been a professor.

BUT!

You say the title''the best is the title of teacher''

Why is that?

You know,I had a teacher,you might ever say young boy,10 year boy,What the second world war was going on that time,i use to see my class fifth class teacher in science teacher.he enter to the class room and we use to see the radiation knowledge from him radiation knowledge from him,When he enters the class room my teacher,I see Radiation of purity of Life!

AND!

His,the way he taught,I my dream got shaped,What should be my way of life he the person that teach and give me the vision of my life,Whenever say young fellow,Now a teacher has got a fantastic opportunity to grow minds to and give the dreams to young people and mature the dream with them and they will become great human being sometimes,they will become better than you but better than the teacher so that opportunity you have.

I will have great aim!

i will continuously acquire knowledge!

I Will do hard work!

I Will persevere and succeed!

THANKS ALL

Gurdeep Gill

I am a blogger and YouTuber,I have been working in freelancing and affiliating marketing

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post